Agreement Management

GuitarMan

GuitarMan

Well Known Member
We have a situation that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered.
We've set up a customer/item agreement with a limited quantity. When a sales order is created, the quantity of the item agreement is decreased by the quantity ordered. This is done by a F38112 record (committed quantity) being created. When the line is ship confirmed, the F38112 record is removed and replaced by a F38111 record (actual quantity) for the quantity actually shipped. All is good.
Now, when we run reprice, the process adds another F38112 record, again decreasing the remaining quantity on the agreement. This is bad. We don't want the agreement to be decreased again as a result of reprice. This F38112 record is never removed, so when we are creating a new order, the agreement search function takes this F38112 quantity and adds it to the F38111 quantity and will not attach the agreement due the quantity not being sufficient.
Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, how did you get around it?
I'd rather not have to alter the B4200310 EndDoc to not write this F38112 record in certain situations, but I don't believe it should be writing it at all during reprice, only when the agreement is attached during order entry.
Thanks for any advice.

Back