E9.0 Lot hold

problemsolving

Hello,

i got the following Item Availability for a specific item.

• 10 on "U" Hold
  • 2 on "I" Hold
image.png
U and I hold are used to ringfiled stock by order type.

• The SI Order type can just use "I" lot hold
  • The SO Order type can just use "U" lot hold code
I already setup the allowed-lot status (P41081) as needed and also applied the lot-group on the processing option of the P4210.

image.png
Now.. when i enter the first SI order for quantity 3, JDE is setting 1 as backorder, since i have just 2 avaialble for "SI" order type. So it's correct.

image.png
This is how item availability looks after entering the first SI order:

image.png

Now i'm gonna place an SO order for 20 as quantity. Here is the issue since as you can see the system is setting just 7 as "Shipped" quantity instead of 10.

So JDE is looking at "U" on hand quantity (10) and is offsetting with the committed quantity (3) giving as shippable quantity 7.

image.png
So right now i have 2 orders:

SI Order: 3 quantity (2 shippable - 1 backorder) -> Correct

SO Order: 20 Quantity (7 Shippable - 13 backorder) -> wrong , since SO order should pull all the 10 quantity available under lot-hold "U", and giving 10 as shippable and 10 as quantity

Question is: there's any way i can get on the SO order 10 as shippable quantity - automatically of course ?

Right now the P4210 is offsetting always the available quantity with the commited quantity, regardless that is supposed to be committed from a specific lot-hold code.

Thank you

Back