Order type=Processing Option Value2 or
Order type=Processing Option Value3 or
Order type=Processing Option Value4 or
Order type=Processing Option Value5)

Internal data selection

Please help..

Vijay

In UBE ER data selection, you'll need to code it as follows:

(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value1) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value2) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value3) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value4) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value5)

Hi Vijay,
Using AND and OR operators for the first Set User Selection depends on the how you want the External Data Selection to be appended with the internal data selection. And also remember that the data selection works from bottom to top.

If you want to do AND with External Data selection then it is

(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value1) AND
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value2) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value3) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value4) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value5) OR

If you want to do OR with External Data selection then it is

(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value1) OR
(NXTR!=999 and LITM='xxxxx' and MCU='xxxxx' and Order type=Processing Option Value5) OR

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you please clarify what you mean?

Thanks Lucky.2811..

Just let me know what will be actual Event Rules for above problem..

hi you need to give external ds as
(NXTR!=999 and
LITM='xxxxx' and
MCU='xxxxx')

and in initial section you give following dS
(Order type=Processing Option Value1 or
Order type=Processing Option Value2 or
Order type=Processing Option Value3 or
Order type=Processing Option Value4 or
Order type=Processing Option Value5)

if you have any question call me 9922969470
thanks