8.11 - UBE has caused an exception and the system may become unstable

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi JDEList,

First of all, forgive me if I will duplicate this issue on both, Developers and Tech forums - I really do not know, which is the more appropriate forum for this.

By the way, I am fearly new on 8.11 release. Let's see the issue.

#1. I had developed remotely a report on DV811 path code on a Terminal Server.
#2 As far as I know, nobody other used this path code on TS while I was doing my job.
#3. After a time, I received the mentioned error (in the subject) more times.
#4. The tester also receives this error on a fat client
frown.gif
with an other, newly created version.
#5. Log-Off, Log-On - the "show" starts again - some successfull submition and at last the error appears again.
#6. All submition is local on TS and in the test is local on fat client.
#7. In the jde.log I found the following entry:
============
9356/8336 Sat Oct 20 00:19:27.809 PrtPDFGen.C124
UBE0000084 ERROR: Function: PDFDocGen_Create, Code: 1074397185, Message: A file error has occurred.
============
#8. As far as I tried, this is deterministic: 5 succesfull submition, 5th do not pop up the the PDF, 6th brings the error.
#9. One of my colleauge found a similar SAR (7252892) without a solution
frown.gif

#10. The report is a Read Only one, though is not declared as Read Only.
#11. I already checked all Do Custom Section calls, and I do not call this way any Unconditional Section.
#12. I double checked my all Set Selection system function calls and they are as well as I had used many times in the past with success.

Forgive me, I haven't checked yet JDEList archive - local time is 00:40 AM.

Any help of you will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zoltán

I do not know yet exactly the Tools Release, the About OneWorld displays only: 4.

Zoltán,

The Developers Forum is probably the best one.

In point #8 you mentioned 4 runs - no problem, 5th run does not produce a PDF and 6th run causes and error. For the 5th and 6th runs, are there any .log files in the PrintQueue directory? If so, do they contain any errors or indication as to the cause of the problems?

Have you run the report with a jdedebug.log? Even when the report appear to run OK? If so does it contain any errors or non zero bsfn return codes?

Have you run the report with debug checked in advance exit?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently I haven't access to the affected system, and tell the truth, I also haven't time for this poblem. If I will have both, I will return to this problem, and let JDEList know, what more I explored.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back