E9.2 Filtering in non-qbe columns

sbaquack

Hello all,

I was trying a simple form as I see it. The form is based on P42101 and when I enter an existing order I want to change the value of "Adjustment Schedule" and afterwards, select this exact same line I've updated and click the "Check price" button. Would be this:

1714475141775.png

I've created this form request manually and also recording it. But once I activate the filter checkbox, and initially filter by "Line Number", the first step "Update row" works and I can see the value Adjustment Schedule changed. Unluckily the second part clicking the "Check Price" button and then at step 4 clicking twice at OK button seems to not work.

Any idea? I've also tried to filter by other columns but the result is the same.

Thank you very much.

First thought is try the same approach on P4210. P42101 is a power form (although it shouldn't matter).
Also the debug feature can help see what is missing

First thought is try the same approach on P4210. P42101 is a power form (although it shouldn't matter).
Also the debug feature can help see what is missing
Hello @JDE_Warp, thank you for your reply.

I've just tried from P4210 manually, and it worked. But when replicating the same thing in orchestrator, I'm getting no errors and just that it's not doing the action.

I'm now trying to change "Form Mode" and "Bypass Form Processing..." but seems to have the same result.

Hi @sbaquack ,

The filter of Select Row is by Line Number too? I suppose the first applied filter and second at the same time apply other filter again. Could you filter with default value 1 in Select Row? Else, you'll have to do in 2 steps (in 2 form request, first to update adjustment schedule, and second to check price.

Regards.

Hi @sbaquack ,

The filter of Select Row is by Line Number too? I suppose the first applied filter and second at the same time apply other filter again. Could you filter with default value 1 in Select Row? Else, you'll have to do in 2 steps (in 2 form request, first to update adjustment schedule, and second to check price.

Regards.
Hello @alfredorz ,

Exactly, the "Select Row" filter is by the same as the "update row" (which works). I've also tried what you were saying to put default value for the select row part. But it doesn't seem to be working either. Neither with filter, or forced value, either "Check Price" doesn't work at the orchestrator or the "Select Row".

BR

ok! do you try deleting update row if does works? what actions do you doing in Price Adjustments?

Hello @alfredorz
I've tried creating the update row and select for check price into different form requests. Or even doing first part, submit and close the order, and then from the beginning open the order, and do the select in order to apply the free goods process with the "Check Price" button.
When "Check Price" button is clicked, into the next form opened, I'm just pressing OK button:

1715157096839.png
And then at the last step "Submit and Close" twice. So it reaches last step or I won't have the "Price Adjustment" changed from the 3rd step, but the 4th... Here we're 😑

TY

Back