Deployment Server JDE.INI Compiler Settings

cncjunior1

Reputable Poster
Hello All,

I just finished a new 9.0 install in my lab and the so far the only quirky thing I found was the Visual Studio compiler paths in the JDE.INI on the Deployment server. I am using Visual Studio 2008 SP1. Would anyone mind posting what they have on a similar setup? Here's what it gave me.

[JDE_CG]
STDLIBDIR=[Variable "devstudio" is not defined]\lib
TPLNAME=EXEFORM2
ERRNAME=CGERR
TARGET=Optimize
INCLUDES=[Variable "devstudio" is not defined]\include;$(SYSTEM)\include;$(SYSTEM)\cg;$(APP)\include;$(SYSTEM)\includev
LIBS=[Variable "devstudio" is not defined]\lib;$(SYSTEM)\lib32;$(APP)\lib32;$(SYSTEM)\libv32
MAKEDIR=[Variable "devstudio" is not defined]\bin;[Variable "devstudio2" is not defined]\Common\MSDev98\Bin
USER=JDE
VisualStudioVersion=8

Is your Deployment Server 32-bit Windows 2003, or 64-bit Windows 2008?

I'm using Windows 2008 64-bit. I'm actually using 2008 R2 since it's just a lab environment and others here have noted they were able to use it with no issues.

Thanks for the document though. It should do the trick I think.

I have the same setup as you...here is what I have in that section.

[JDE_CG]
STDLIBDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\\lib
TPLNAME=EXEFORM2
ERRNAME=CGERR
TARGET=OPTIMIZE
INCLUDES=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\\include;$(SYSTEM)\include;$(SYSTEM)\cg;$(APP)\include;$(SYSTEM)\includev
LIBS=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\\lib;$(SYSTEM)\lib32;$(APP)\lib32;$(SYSTEM)\libv32
MAKEDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\\Common\MSDev98\Bin
USER=JDE
VisualStudioVersion=9

hi : i have same problem, please can you share a solution
frown.gif

Back