Deployed BSSV not showing on server

MPDev

MPDev

Hello fellow listers,

We have successfully deployed a BSSV update package, but our published services are not available (or even showing on server).
I checked the OAS Manager for testing, as described on Oracle's "BSSVProviderTestViaOAS" document, and all I see there is the standard RI_CustomerManager service. Our own published BSSVs are missing.
Logs there are fine. No errors.
I already checked jasdebug a e1agent logs, nothing wrong there too.
Looking inside the server folders at "oracle\product\10.1.3\OracleAS\j2ee\BSSVOC4JDV\applications\BSSV_U4VMDFSJDEBSD1_7878\E1Services-DV812-web\WEB-INF" I can see the CustomerManager WSDL, but also none of our own custom objects.
All objects are present on the "Classes" sub-folder, however.

It is as if our custom objects are not recognized as published. Maybe I'm missing some step somewhere? :)

Any thoughts will be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Marcelo,

Did you validate in the Business Service Assembly application that your custom business service was selected to be built? I have attached a screenshot referring to my statement. Only the business services selected in this application will be built.

Attachments

• 159908-Screenshot.doc
    164 KB · Views: 112
Hello, Steven
Thank you for your response!

Yes, I have indeed verified the package build and the deploy process. The .ear file is generated. All BSSVs were effectively copied to their correct destinations in the deployment server and also the web server (except for the wsdl files, classes are all there).

Thanx
Regards,

Hi,

[ QUOTE ]

Open your i.e. browser and type the following in the address bar
http://gsclab1:8586/PD812_WEB/services/RI_CustomerManagerHt
tpPort?wsdl

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok... not sure what that would accomplish but I'll try anything
smile.gif

Got a DNS error
smile.gif

Of course if I open our own server address, I got the WSDL for RI_CustomerManager. But that's to be expected since RI_CustomerManager was deployed successfully.
What I'm missing are my own published services, for example: /DV812/TestService?wsdl.

Same package build, same deploy... not showing. Just weird.

Thank you!

Back