User can't browse JDV812 and JPY812 environments at the same time

Adrian_Chimirel

Adrian_Chimirel

Legendary Poster
User can\'t browse JDV812 and JPY812 environments at the same time

Pretty hard to describe, but easy to replicate.
1. I login JDV812 with IExpl8, launch P01012 Address Book, click Find, records show nicely in the grid.
2. I login JPY812, on my same workstation, in a different IExpl8 tab (or window), launch P01012 Address Book, click Find, records show nicely in the grid. So far so good
grin.gif

3. If I go back to my initial tab and click Find (or do anything for what matters), I am kicked-out with a "Your Session has expired. If your browser does not refresh, please refresh to login again." message.
4. When I turn to my second tab, and click anything, I get the "Your Session has expired. If your browser does not refresh, please refresh to login again." too.
This issue happens for other users, or it happens to me when replicating it on a different wkstn (with IE7).
The good thing is I have no problem using JPD812 with JPY812 (or with JDV812)! I looked at .ini files, and no differences (apart from the port, host, and pathcode, of course).
Sorry for so many words, but ... has anybody seen this issue? We had it from day one we had 8.12 here (even before going live).
Thank you,

Re: User can\'t browse JDV812 and JPY812 environments at the same time

See Doc ID 813004.1

Yes, when opening a new IE Session, the issue disappears.
Thank you Colin, you did it again!

Let me know when I can come by for my coffee/beer and pizza slice (my new standard payment) :> - I live 2 minutes from your office.

Colin

What about Tuesday@12PM? Or any lunch time you want next week.

How do I find Doc ID 813004.1

Back