R42500 Batch Ship Confirm is Failing

Caitlin

Hi!
We went live with freight update (R4981) about two weeks ago and one week in our batch ship confirm (R42500) started to get stuck in the queue which resulted in us having to terminate it.
I see lot's of records leftover in F47132 which I am assume is due to the termination but any others ideas as to why our ship confirm might be failing?
We don't have a problem with database locks and it seems that the pattern (some work some don't) occurs when more then one job is submitted within a five minute period. In that case the first one gets stuck, we terminate it and then the following ones all work.
Once terminated our freight update works fine and then we invoice and run through sales update however this is becoming quite a problem.

Much appreciated.

Are there any particular OrderType that can go through ship Confirm? We recently had an issue which where we had two different types of orders with the same invoice number. One type could be "ship-confirmed" but the other should not. Now when the user fetched the record based on the invoice# and the last line in grid contained the OrderType that should not confirm, the process went into error because the code picks up the OrderType from the last grid line.

I suggest just check how you filter out the invoices in the ship confirm screen and try and use the OrderType that you know, must be "ship-confirmed".

Regards,

Vikks

Hi,

Are you using 07 cost method?
Please check the 02 cost records, if defined!!

If the 02 cost is -ve (in millions) or +ve (in millions)
the batch fails. Cost defined at item/branch level.

Recently we have seen this and once 02 cost is updated matching with 07 (we have -ve on hand qty allowed!!)
the records processed.

Thanks.

Bala
8.12 Citrix SQL 2005

Hi,

pls help me. I have the same problem with R2500. Did someone found what is it? We started to have this after upgrade from 8.11 to 8.12

Back