How do YOU get tech support? jdelist.com? questdirect.org? or Paid Support (Oracle, JDETIPS.com, TomorrowNOW, etc.)

Eric Lehti

VIP Member
How do YOU get tech support? jdelist.com? questdirect.org? or Paid Support (Oracle, JDETIPS.com, TomorrowNOW, etc.)

How do YOU get JDE tech support? jdelist.com? questdirect.org? or Paid Support from Oracle Customer Connection, JDETIPS.com, TomorrowNOW, etc.?

What decision tree do you follow in deciding whether to post a technical question to your paid support provider (i.e. Oracle Customer Connection, JDETIPS.com, TomorrowNOW, or other) or post the question to jdelist.com or to QUESTDIRECT.org

I get excellent assistance from the tech staff on Oracle's Customer Connection. This past month we set up Advanced Pricing with some excellent assistance from Andy Klee at jdetips.com and from Jennifer Bergen at Oracle.

And the technical documents and white papers on Customer Connection are absolutely incredible! These documents are SO valuable and informative!

I have gotten into such a habit of getting assistance from Oracle that the only things I post to jdelist.com are those where I am seeking your observations and experiences.

Oracle's tech support is worth every dollar it costs!
EricL

Re: How do YOU get tech support? jdelist.com? questdirect.org? or Paid Support (Oracle, JDETIPS.com, TomorrowNOW, etc.)

And to those of you on this forum who have written articles for JDETIPS.com technical magazine, I say, "Thank you so much". You are a great resource to me.

Back