receiving POs through EDI

dlsesler

I am attempting to receive POs by using the EDI receiving application R47071. I have successfully imported the flat file using R47002C. Then I run R47071 and while the message that I get in my Work Center states that the program completed normally, I get an error message that pops up when the processing is complete. It refers me back to the work center, but as I have stated, no error messages appear. There is a batch number listed on the PDF document; it does not appear in the Account Ledger (F0911) or in the Batch Control Records (F0011). I have also attached a copy of the record I attempted to import -- it is not the final flat file that I actually used, but a spreadsheet with the column headings, so it will be easier to reference.

Attachments

• 109526-recdata.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 141
Dick,

Hard to see anything obviously wrong with your inbound data.

Suggest that you re-run the R47071 with logging turned on (level 6) and scan for either "value is 2" and/or "ERROR" (match case) in an attempt to find the lower level problem.

Hi,
Could you list out the steps followed in detail. if possible take a screen shot. i am unable to duplicate the issue which was said by you.

regards,
basith.

Hi

In the PDF what is the Error Message. Was the Message shown
as N or Y or D or H.

Thanks for the help. After much trial and error, I got it to work. It appears that my main problem was with the field EDOC -- I was using the PO number in the field and it was wanting a new number for each transaction. If you have used this before, I do have a question about ezactly what to put in three fields -- TPUR (I am putting "00" in for first receipts against a PO, "02" for additional receipts), RATY (I am using a "1"), and EDCT (I am using the PO document type of "OI"). Oracle's instuctions aren't very clear in this area.

Back