Debug Log Analyzer

Gergely_Pongracz

Well Known Member
Dear All!
My program Debug Browser V1.6.1 provides some completely new features in analysing jdedebug.log files.
Please visit http://pongraczandco.uw.hu and download the free version.
Sorry, I havent been able to upload install files, they are a bit large as some data access components had to be included.
For full version or any further information please contact [email protected] or write me directly on Jdelist
The solution has been tested on Xe, B7334, B9, E810 and E811 client and server side logs. Any feedback is highly appreciated.
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz

Hi List,
Several problems have been reported to me with the install. My first guess was wrong MDAC version. I tested on 2.71 and 2.81 successfully. Problem was reported from 2.70.
Does anybody have any experience?
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz

Hi List,
I have created an install package with more dependencies. Should correct the previous problem. It can be downloaded from the same location.
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz

What a Tool!
I had some long days searching what I did wrong and now... Comparing some bsfn parameter lists told me everything I needed!
By the way some feedback: The speed of opening the logs is not the greatest strength of your tool :)
Thanks again
Hans

Is it possible to upload the zip file somewhere else with more bandwidth. I haven't been able to complete a download due to the slow rate of transmission. It times out before I get the full 5MB file.

Gerg,

If you would like me to host the download on a couple of my servers - just give the word. I have a couple servers that should have a bit more bandwidth than we are experiencing on yours.

My downloads of the tool are incredibly slow - thus, I haven't had a chance to play.

(db)

Thanks for your feedback!
Well this is the disadvantage of a free download service provider.
Thanks for the offer from DBohner - I already contacted him. Paralell I am inquiring about an increased brandwith at the current Hungarian provider. Will write back as soon as there is any change of availability.
To some people who didn't succeed in downloading I may try to send the install files via e-mail. Please drop me a private message with your address.
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz

Gergely sent me a copy of the installation - I'll try to have it uploaded to one of my servers this weekend. I'll have the location posted when I've completed the process.

(db)

Thanks Daniel,
I tried and it works fine even from far-away Hungary.
I added a link to your download spot on the original page so it is accessible now from there.

Hans,
Thanks for the feedback. Loading the mdb file with this amount of data is is necessarily a slow operation. I made some experiments during programming and found this still one of the fastest ways.

Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz

Hi,

I just executed this with one of the log file i have but i am not able to analyze the output .mdb file, if any one of you can explain a bit clearly it will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance,
Hari

Hi Hari,
Have you been able to download the pdf document from the website?
With the free version you can open the log and view it and search it with the program in a structured way - I think this is quite useful indeed. If you save to mdb you can reopen it with file/open mdb and view it the same way.
Is this an answer to your question or have I misunderstood you?
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz

Hi,

I am unable to download the pdf from the site, it is very slow and stopped in the middle when i was trying to download. Is there any other way to get this pdf.

Thanks,
Hari

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for the attachment, I will go through it when ever i get some time.

Thanks,
Hari

Back