JDE Process Flows & Segregation of Duties

MultiServ MPF

I need to be able to show a segregation of duties. This is so that, for example, I can prove that someone who raises a Puchase Order cannot write a cheque. The way i though of was to create a full process flow documentation in terms of JDE programmes (massive job!) and then using security reporting, prove that a user cannot access the conflicting parts of that flow. Any help/experiences etc would be gratefully accepted.
We use Aquila software to manage our JDE security and for reporting.

Several years ago I wrote and uploaded a utility that may be a starting poi nt for your search. It's called User/Program/Menu Cross Reference and is a valiable from the download portion of the site.=0D=0A=20=0D=0ADouglas Belch er=0D=0AKV Pharmaceutical=0D=0ASt Louis, MO=0D=0AOpinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer=20=0D=0A=0D=0A

Hello Sr.

As JDE has standard programs called in every single program, consider the option of including the relationship between the users and the functions and validate the duties in one of those standard programs in order you don have to change all the JDE programs, just the one which is called in all the others.

Pablo.

Back