Unified Logon

IoS

Hi all.
I've just moved all the jde services from the former Enterprise server to a brand new one. Everything is fine but the Unified logon that was set up on the old machine. Even after disintallation of this service, and using a "virgin" proper copy of the 4 files involved, when i try to configure and install the service on the new server, i receive a message telling me that the service already exists and it doesn't allow me to change the paths to the jdelogon files (it simply write them back to the previous path after the message). The only way to keep it working is leaving it running on the old server.
Nothing on the PS Site, I've just opened a case.
Any idea?
Thanks,
IoS

I reply to myself, just to inform anybody reading this issue that I find out the solution. When you configure and install the Unified logon service it is created the jdelogon.dat file that contains all the information setted up. As I copied the whole bin32 directory from the old server, i inherited also that file. I just renamed it and could set up and install the service succesfully on the new server.

Back