Debugger Breakpoint Not Working

dsable

Since we converted to 8.9, the debugger no longer seems to trap breakpoints. In one case, when a breakpoint would occur, I get the "exception - your system may be unstable" message. However, most of the time, the breakpoint is completely ignored. Anyone run across this?

Dave Sable

Make sure you have your JRE folder (search for Zoltan's earlier posts).

Place a breakpoint at the first line of executable code (just to make
sure that debugger is getting hit).

Check your logs - any errors?

(db)

The only error in the log is:

2068/2120 Tue Sep 21 13:06:42.416 jdb_ctl.c4918
JDB4200003 - OPEN TABLE NOT CLOSED = FGIKIR

FGIKIR is a custom table against which I am running the UBE. The release is B9 the service pack is 2. I am attempting to look up the post you refer to but every search seems to bring up everything.

Do you have the following section and value in your JDE.INI file? If so, it is forcing the UBE to run in a separate thread, which will ignore any breakpoints you set in the E1 Debugger. If that is the case, remove this line and then your debugger should work as expected.

[UBE]
UBEThread=0

Hi Dave,

Search for this sample:

+Debug +Application +Zoltan

in the last 10 weeks, to get the posts in my thread, that Daniel mentioned.

We head also problem with the Debugger on 8.93.B1. To read about it in my thread, search for "CreateService" in the subject in the last 10 weeks.

Please, let me know, if you have a solution. Thanks.

Regards,

Zoltán

I share the very same problem.

It appears on IA debugging (B7333 and B7334), and it looks to show up when cursor jumps from a form to another through Form Interconnection.

Peoplesoft JDE claimed it was surely due to memory size, but we overupgraded all our fat clients memories and it didn't fix a thing.

If anyone had the issue and fixed it, please tell.
Thanks

To fix this issue you need to verify that you have a BPM broker folder under Program Files/JDEdwards. Verify that you have all the folders and JRE stuff, if not reinstall from the deployment server OneWorld Client Install/Third Party/BPMBroker. After this verify that you have all the settings in your registry, I will include the proper registry settings, just change them for 8.9 or 8.10. This should fix your issue. If not let me know.

Attachments

• 86938-BPMBrokerCorrectVersion.zip
    779 bytes · Views: 122
Back