AR as of File- Can someone help me?

MANDAR

Hi Guys,
We have as of reports of standard JDE which populated values into some table from where we can pick up values for as of reporting like in AP report R04901A is there which populates table F0411A similarly is there any report for AR ?
My problem is that values are chhnaging al the time which creates difficulties for me to do as of reporting.
I am working on 8.11.

Regards.

MANDAR

As far as I know you don't have "as of" tables in A/R. The procedure is inside the UBEs.
Why don't you schedule the report overnight, where there's nobody working, and pick it up next morning? Talk to your CNC.

AR does not build an "as of" work table like AP. As of reporting is done on the fly by R03B4102B only.

However, Credit Analysis Refresh will update a table, the F03B15 I think.

We created our own AR Aging file by cloning R03B4201P and outputting it to a custom table instead of pdf. It was relatively easy. World Software has an AR as-of file that we often used for reporting and when we moved to Oneworld we had many problems consistently reporting our AR aging until we did this.

In JDE WORLD, there is an F0311A (as of File). Did they remove it in OneWorld?

<grrr>

I just came to the realization that the F0311A doesn't exist in E1, also.... I was asked to create 'a simple' report over the file - and it is gonzo (long nose and furrier eyebrowse!)...

That said - what is the current process to complete an AS OF report for receivables (other than one ledger record at a time)???

(db)

Title: Using the A/R Open Detail Report to Create an "As Of" A/R Summary Report
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abstract: Documents the changes to make to R03B4201A and/or R03B4201B to summarize in the same way as R03B413A.
---------------

Functionality

The A/R Detail reports have the capability of using "As Of" logic. The A/R Detail reports can be used to create an "As Of" snapshot of open A/R detail on a given historical date. At the time an "As Of " report is generated, the As Of Aging Server (B03B0136) is used to determine whether the invoice was open, paid in full, or partially paid as of the date entered in the processing option. On the A/R Invoice Details report (R03B4201A), the date entered in processing option 2 on the tab labeled As Of Date is used as the recalculation date. On the A/R Details With Aging report (R03B4201B), the date entered in the processing option on the tab labeled Date is used as the recalculation date. The G/L date of the receipt is compared to the "As Of" date in the processing option to determine if the invoice was open or paid.

Use caution when indicating data selection values when running "As Of" versions of the A/R detail reports. Data selection for the "As Of" version of the report should not include Pay Status nor Open Amount. Data selection is used to minimize the number of records processed by a report. Processing option logic is applied to the records after the records are selected. Incorrect data selection on an "As Of" version of a report could lead to incorrect results.

Modification

The Open A/R Summary report (R03B413A) does not use the As Of Aging Server. To produce an "As Of" Summary report, the A/R Detail reports can be modified to perform the summarize function as follows:

1) Create a new version of the desired report
2) Use the Row exit and select Advanced
3) Use the Row exit and select Design Version
4) Focus on the A/R Detail Reports [Group Section]
- Right click
- Choose Override Version Specification
- Check Section Layout
- [OK]
- Right click
- Choose Section Properties
- Choose the Advanced Tab
- Uncheck the box labeled Visible
- [OK]
5) Repeat step 4 for the following sections
- Customer Level Break [Header]
- Document Totals [Footer]
- Payment information for A/R Details [Group Section]
6) Save changes and Exit
7) Rerun the above version of the report

If this modification is used, one line per customer prints on the report.

Enhancement SAR 2067233 has been entered requesting the As Of functionality on the A/R Summary report. To indicate interest in this enhancement, users may add their company's name to this SAR.

Document ID: OFN-00-0011
Release: All

Hope this can help you

Great reply!
Just don't use it on a new version
cool.gif
better copy the template, and modify the copy (clone) as suggested
grin.gif
It will save you lots of time and energy.
PS Claudiu, versions tend to get corrupted in time, mostly for unkown reasons. Also, when the upgrade comes, your version might not make it to the new release ... and you don't want to risk having to redevelop an object
tongue.gif

STELLAR Reply!

I've copied the report
copied the BSVW
added F0006 to the copied BSVW
Changed the BSVW in the report to the copied BSVW
Touched every line of code in the monster - to re-attach Copied BSVW

I can now Sort/Break by the Client Requested Reporting Codes!

Thanks for your excellent suggestion!

(db)

Back