User not able to change his password thru User Options from HTML Client

Sanjay_E1

Dear List,

From HTML Clinet we are not able to change the password. It gives an exception .See the attached error screen dump.

8.10 AS/400 , IBM Websphere 5.0.2 8.94_D1 TR

Thanks

Attachments

• 93561-error.doc
    45 KB · Views: 123
Sanjay_E1,
look like a timeout error. You should check the enterprise server logs where the user AlterPassword is running.

Hope this help...

Resolution Summary:
Resolution Details: PROBLEM:
Production error when users try to change password through web client referencing alterpassword. Applied ESU JD20426.
Error: The Business function AlterPassword was not found in the business function library CDBASE on server IS1023P. Because of the unknown cash state on the server you must exit this application all the way to the menu.

Please notify your OneWorld System Administrator to have the problem corrected before attempting to run this Business Function again.

Prog ID P98OWSEC Form W98OWSECD (asked to be sent to tools)

RESOLUTION:
Please see SAR's below for details:

6529440 Old password still used
6607612 Can't change password for TSE
6564641 Unable to change password/web

From these SAR's it appears that there is a new business function B98WPWD that is used in the P98OWSEC application when changing passwords on HTML. Had client create explicit System - B733X OCM mapping for this object to run on the server, bounce their app server and try again. This worked. F.Y.I. the B98OWSEC BSFN is the non-HTML equivalent of B98WPWD and is a client-only object. That is why this BSFN will not run successfully on the server.

SEARCH TEXT:
JAS
CDBASE
AlterPassword

abraços Kadu,

Cristiano Santana
CNC - HBglobal

Dear Cris....

I have seen all the SARs included in the PG2400. For one of the SARs 7488029(F98OWSEC User Record Problem) the system should be on 8.94K1 or beyond TR. Is this the SAR which addresses my issue...OR 7116479(Purge Cache function on Web ) addresses my issue.

Thanks
Sanjay

I lowered this to sar with my Release 8,94 E1 and I did not have problems. But for all execution of ESU always backup makes one.

Good Luck!!!

Back