R98403 error

Clark_Breisch

I'm trying to populate a new path code's data sources, in particular Control Tables. I did all the things that have worked in the past: Oracle schema is good, updated OL, path code master, environment master, all data sources defined and accessible, OCM mappings defined and active in System and SVRMAP, etc.

I keep getting the error message "Table not defined" in the PDF (under the Target Data Source column) for each table when trying to copy Control Tables via R98403. I can use OMW and manually do a table copy to the new Control Tables, then that table shows as a successful copy in R98403 but all the others still show as "Table not defined". OCM is OK per the manual table copy via OMW. R98403 options used are: copy by data source, demo data, recreate tables ("A"), only copy tables that exist in source data source. I didn't find anything on the K/G. Central objects are loaded and F983051 is updated. Trace has not been helpful.

Has anyone seen this?

TIA

Clark

OneWorld Xe
SP 17 + one offs
Xe Update 2
HP-UX 11.0, Oracle 8.1.7

Clark,

When you said your Oracle schema is good, does this mean that the schema
contains the tables that belong to this schema? I.e. F0004, F0005, etc...

Make sure these tables are created in Oracle.

Mechele
Xe, SP16
Unix/AIX, Oracle
Fat/Thin Citrix Clients

-- Original Message --

the
recreate

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157

Mechele Baker
Xe, SP16, Unix/Aix, Oracle 8.1.6
Citrix, Fat clients

Thanks to all that replied.
The problem was I forgot to check the "create tables" field on the target data source when I first created it. In Database Data Sources, it is accessible from "Data Source Overrides" as seen in the exit bar for the data source.
Clark

OneWorld Xe
SP 17 + one offs
Xe Update 2
HP-UX 11.0, Oracle 8.1.7

Back