I have installed on the same machine the following components:
1) Oracle DB 11g
2) Enterprise Server
3) Deployment Server
4) Oracle WebLogic Server
5) Server Manager

Downloaded the html web server.
Downloaded the Server Manager guide.
I have installed a management agent on the server manager and distributed successfully the html web server.
Now I want to configure the html web server on Oracle WebLogic Server and I cannot find this in the user guide.

On the Managed Instances on the Server Manager, the buttons "Remove" and "New Managed Instance" are also not being displayed.

Can anyone please help me with some configuration steps that I am missing.

Thank you and best regards

Re: error \"Failed to Lunch E1 menu on HTML Engine\"

1) If you have not already done so, register the Application Server (WebLogic). This should be Chapter 17 of the Server Manager guide.

2) Create a J2EE server container (Chapter 18).

3) If you've already distributed the PAR file, and uploaded the JDBC driver, then the next step is creating the HTML Server (Chapter 21).

Hi

Thanks for your answer.
I was trying to do, but as I stated on my post when I navigate on server manager console, the button "Create New Managed Instance" it is not being displayed and I dont know why this is happening.

If it is needed I can send you a print screen of this.

Regards

Attachments

• 173828-Button not displayed.png
    173828-Button not displayed.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 90

The screen shot you have attached shows that you have clicked on the link for the Deployment Server itself (the left side of the Management Dashboard).

What does the right side of the Management Dashboard show? Is there a link for a managed instance of WebLogic?

No I cannot find such a link.

Please suggest how to solve this issue.

Regards

I don't know why Server Manager is not detecting the presence of WebLogic. Have you restarted the Server Manager and/or the Agent lately?

You're kind of in uncharted territory here. I don't know anybody who has tried to install all the components of an E1 installation onto a single server.

Since the Deployment Server is on there, I'm going to have to assume this is a Windows server. You haven't said, so you're making it that much harder to figure out what's going on. But, because the Deployment Server must be on Windows, is this Windows 2008 64-bit or Windows 2003 32-bit?

Also, since it's Windows, and you say WebLogic is on there, I'll have to make another assumption and assume that this is 64-bit Windows, because the WebLogic installation must be 64-bit.

Because it's 64-bit, have you tried using JDK 1.6 for the Server Manager? You would be replacing the contents of the JDK directory under JDE_HOME, and restarting.

How did you able to install Server Manager and it's Agent both on same machine.

You might not able to install agent on the machine.

Regards,
eSky

Earnest,

Lunch, menu, engine ... forgive me, but at first look at the subject, I thought this might be something to do with a dining car on a train!
cool.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
- so much for (attempted?) comedy.

How many threads have you started for this problem? I count 3 (2 on the developers forum and one on the EnterpriseOne forum) possible threads. If these are actually for the same issue, please put in a link so that all the detail - information on the issue and advice, suggestions, other questions, etc. - are available to all and that readers of the threads are aware of the other two threads. May be even posting a link from two of the threads to the third and then only post to the third thread and possibly replicate any additional information contained in the the other two threads in the third, so that all the detail is in one place.

Back