How to link jde with active directory of windows [LDAP] ,with out using IBM Tivoli ?

Aryan123

Aryan123

Well Known Member
Hi all,

I need one info.

Need to know how to link jde with active directory of windows [LDAP] ,with out using IBM Tivoli ? Is there any other way to integrate with out using IBM Tivoli?

Platform: JDE E9, O.S WIN, Weblogic

Thanks.

Re: How to link jde with active directory of windows [LDAP] ,with out using IBM Tivoli ?

Hi Aryan,

You can integrate Active Directory with JDE same as you can do for IBM Tivoli server. Both IBM Tivoli and Active Directory are LDAP servers.
You have to follow the same steps in JDE for Active Directory, which are giving in Oracle Knowledge document for LDAP integration. The only difference is that you will give the details of Active directory server in P95928 application instead of IBM tivoli server.

Regards,
-
Ankur

Re: How to link jde with active directory of windows [LDAP] ,with out using IBM Tivoli ?

Base functionality of E1 links to AD. Getting the filter to go to a group level is a little bit of a pain.

Please look at our JDE SSO solution...

Using the search function on this site will return many posts about getting LDAP to work with E1... Or I prefer searching the term in google and using the site filter, i.e. "LDAP site:jdelist.com"

[ QUOTE ]
Or I prefer searching the term in google and using the site filter, i.e. "LDAP site:jdelist.com"

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be the tip of the year for me. I didn't know you could do that w/ Google. I have always fought with the search engine on jdelist... seems like my searches always return either nothing or every single post.

Back