Business Functions issue

WorldJDE

WorldJDE

Well Known Member
Hello List,
We have an issue where, No business functions are working on Enterprise server.
When I run some reports in PY Citrix, it does not work as expected.

Eq/ 1) Sales Order Import R47011 does not give a Sales Order number
when the report is finished. The report says it is successfully processed and sets
EDSP = Y. This is not correct since no Sales Order number are given.
2) Run Generate delivery Number report: R42535 add in dataselection:
Document Order Numer = 3205610.
The status on the sales order should be moved from 560-570 to 570-571, but
that did not happen. The status remain at 560-570.

When I run the same reports from the Fat-client, everything works fine.

I hit a full package on DV enviornment again thinking this might solve a purpose. But the issue remained same.

Release: XE- B7333
SP-23

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in Advance

Hello,

It does not generate any error logs when i run the UBE on PY cirtix server, and no order number is generated either. The PDF generated is blank.

Please help me!!

If there are no errors, how can you be sure the BSFNs are not running. What environment are you logging into on the fat client, and what environment are you logging into on the Citrix Server? If you are logging into the regular PY environment on the fat client, and the WPY environment on the Citrix Server, try logging into the WPY environment on the fat client, and testing it... If the BSFNs were failing, you would have some sort of error, maybe just a timeout, in the logs.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
I hit a full package on DV enviornment again thinking this might solve a purpose. But the issue remained same.

[/ QUOTE ]
erm could the problem be that you haven't built a full PY package rather than DV.....?
cheers,
Rich

Hi,

And have you built and deployed a full PY package to both
server and FAT clients? Any errors on that package?

Back