Need apply 1099 ESU for 2007

jdevaadu

Hi all ,

Is anybody can send me some documentation step by step process to apply the Electronic Software update for year end 1099 ESU.
this is the frist time I am going to do.. I appreciate the help in advance
Thanks
JV
smile.gif

Which release are you on? The manual for applying ESUs is slightly different for each release.

With 1099 ESUs, the actual application of the ESU to the system is just like any other ESU. The key will be in implementing the right Special Instructions depending on what your accounting practices are (there are 2 methods for running 1099s).

Ken, Thanks for your reply, I never apply any ESU.. and Even I do not know the Two types of 1099 .. just I down loaded the ESU from JDE(oracle) KG update center.
Is there any white paper on KG for step by step process with screen shots for applying the ESU..
Thanks
JV
smile.gif

I was just forwarded this information, and I thought of this thread:

There are a few Live WebClasses (LWC) being offered this year for those interested in a refresher or those who are going through this year-end process for the first time. (These are only for JDEdwards EnterpriseOne - there are currently no scheduled World classes.) You can register on-line once you've found the links to the LWC classes. This is the link for Oracle University:

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=3

1099 Year-End Processing for 2007 LWC -- 12/13/07 and 12/21/07
US Payroll Year-End Processing for 2007 LWC -- 12/13/07 and 12/14/07

For Xe, look for SAR #8557591 to get this year's 1099 ESU.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all ,

Is anybody can send me some documentation step by step process to apply the Electronic Software update for year end 1099 ESU.
this is the frist time I am going to do.. I appreciate the help in advance
Thanks
JV
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jdevaadu,

I plan on installing these ESUs for the first time at my new company within a few weeks. Just so you know, I've applied several thousand ESUs in my CNC lifetime. With that said, I've been told by my new company that JDE always resubmits these ESUs several times at the end of the year; please keep that in mind. As a fairly seasoned CNC I'm not worry about it.

If you run into any problems; installing the ESU or following Special Intructions, please send me a personal message through JDEList. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Max

Iam new to CNC. Presently we are in Xe SP19.
Can we apply the SAR #8557591 (year's 1099 ESU.) on 19. Becoz when iam going through the oracle site i could find like Minimum system requirements for applying your year-end updates include: Highly Recommend Service Pack 23 for Xe .

please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Back