8.11 Data item QNTY decimal corruption during install

tmackin

Reputable Poster
We did an install of 8.11 in the PY811 environment and somehow we ended up with 4 extra zeros in the QNTY field, mostly on the F3002, causing much anxiety! Denver said there is a UBE, R30QNTY, that will fix the problem but I have reservations after reding the white paper. I am wondering if anyone has an idea of where we might have gone wrong during the installation data conversion? Has anyone experienced this problem? Has anyone used R30QNTY?

F3002 Xe IXQNTY = 2.0000, 8.11 = 20000.0000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver asked 'How did you converted your data and how did you run the R9200100?'
We reviewed all entries in the printq and the installation plan and all instructions and we did not see any reference to this UBE.

Tim,

we ran into the same thing (and reported them to Peoplesoft) when we converted from XE to 8.9. It doesn't surprise me the problem is still there. I remember that a couple of tables were affected like this and that we just used SQL to fix. I believe one was F3002 and the other was F3111.

Also be aware that the conversion of the CPNT to the CPNB field in these tables also was off by a factor of 10.

Good luck.

Back