Property Management data conversion

NicJ

We’re implementing JDE 811 real estate module. One of the tasks is to convert MRI tenant, lease and billing information to JDE SQL database. However JDE seems don’t have Z tables and batch upload programs for property management (we are not doing from World to EnterpriseOne conversion). My understanding is tenant master can be brought in through Address Book upload. We’re not sure what JDE tables will lease and billing hit; what is the relationship between these tables and what are the key fields need to be populated. Also is there any particular thing we need to pay attention to or avoid? Much appreciate if anyone out there who has done similar job to share your experience.

I have done a similar implementation recently into E8.11. You can load tenants through Address book "Z" process with no problems. For the remaining real estate files, I created a series of custom programs to load them.

The files that you will load depend on what parts of the real estate management module you will use. At a minimum, most people populate the F1501B, F15017, F1507, F1506, F0006, F1502B, F1511B and F15011B (if billing history is desired in E1), in addition to tenant address book information. If you are implementing and converting escalation, expense participation (CAM), sales overage, security deposits, etc. then you will need to populate more tables as well. Additionally, if you're converting history, you'll need to tie it into the A/R invoice history (F03B11) and A/P vouchers (F0411) if you have payable leases.

The easiest way to determine precisely what you need to convert is to enter data into the system as the users will want to see it, then review the tables to see what has been populated.

Hope this helps.

Jess

Back