Urgent ! Receivables Aging report in 8.11

MANDAR

Hi list,
I am working on 8.11 I want to have Receibales Aging report with most updated information.
I am facing a problem like particular invoive which was due on last month end & which shows zero open amount as on today is not getting picked up in Aging report (if I run it as on last month end date) simply becuase in F03B11 the invoice does not have any open amount.

I was trying to run R03B16 report which inturn updates F03B16 AR statistical history which I can use for aging.
And most important thing is that I want to do aging for post dated cheques (AR drafts).
So is there any tables or report running by which I can get most updated info for Receivables Aging report.

Thanks in advance.

MANDAR .

Consider using the As Of Open report.....

MANDAR <[email protected]> wrote: Hi list,
I am working on 8.11 I want to have Receibales Aging report with most updated information.
I am facing a problem like particular invoive which was due on last month end & which shows zero open amount as on today is not getting picked up in Aging report (if I run it as on last month end date) simply becuase in F03B11 the invoice does not have any open amount.

I was trying to run R03B16 report which inturn updates F03B16 AR statistical history which I can use for aging.
And most important thing is that I want to do aging for post dated cheques (AR drafts).
So is there any tables or report running by which I can get most updated info for Receivables Aging report.

Thanks in advance.

MANDAR .

Hi UCJDE,
Can you please tell me which As of Open report you are referring to ?
Thanks & Regards.

MANDAR

Try R03B4201B, this is a detail report with As-of. Set the Date - As of to last month on the "Date" PO tab to last month.

Back