OMW Check in problem

JohnHn

JohnHn

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site and very new to E1. we are currently on E811 tools 8.94 D1, our developers are unable to chekin newly created BSFN's. the following error appears in the jde.log "Failed to get location of table F989999 for environment DV811" I also get "ODBC[Jdbodbc.c,3875] wSQLCloseCursor - warning: invalid cursor state failure. rc = -1" in the jdedebug log Any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• 103413-jdedebug.txt
    656.3 KB · Views: 175
Hi,

I don't know E811 because i use Xe. But F989999 is one of the serialized objects table where are recorded html specification. In Xe those table are filled when you do an html generation. From what i know, in E811, there are automatically generated (am i right ?).
The error message you get looks like an OCM mapping issue : go to ocm and check if you have a particular mapping for this table, for your developpement environment. If you find one, check that you can find the table in the datasource mentionned. If there is not, it means that JDE will use the default data source (business data if it's the same than Xe). In Xe, F989999 table is located in "Central Object" data source.
So check that point i think.

Rgds,

I'm on 8.11 SP1 and not having any problems checking anything in. I've seen the same messages before in the jde.log. Have you checked the status of the project, the role, and rules?

Back