Could not load Environment

EkilErif

Good Morning,

We recently migrated our Servers and Clients to a new Microsoft Domain and in doing so changed our login script from a friendly Kix Script to a vbs script.

This worked OK for about 1 month. 1 Week ago some of my users started getting the following error on logon "Could not load Environment - PD7333." I found that wierd as nothing had changed besides the login script and it changed a month earlier.

Yesterday one of the senior Business Analysts reported the problem to me as well. The wierd thing is if I close JDE and log straight back on it generally works.

Can anyone assist and tell me what in the ini could be causing this.

Thanks in advance,
EkilErif
OneWorld XE with SP20_E1
Citrix Metaframe XPe with FR2
Windows 2000 Server with SP2

First, check the jde.log for the client immediately after getting the error. That should point you in the right direction as far as what might be wrong with the install, INI, etc...

Also, have you tried reverting back to the KIX script to rule that out as the problem?

Let us know.

Dan

Ekil,

I had a similiar problem and it was caused by changes that had been made to 2
Oracle control files: tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora. If you run Oracle you might see if these files have changed on the affected machines.

Good luck,
Danny McMillian

EkilErif <[email protected]> wrote:
Good Morning,

We recently migrated our Servers and Clients to a new Microsoft Domain and in doing so changed our login script from a friendly Kix Script to a vbs script.

This worked OK for about 1 month. 1 Week ago some of my users started getting the following error on logon "Could not load Environment - PD7333." I found that wierd as nothing had changed besides the login script and it changed a month earlier.

Yesterday one of the senior Business Analysts reported the problem to me as well. The wierd thing is if I close JDE and log straight back on it generally works.

Can anyone assist and tell me what in the ini could be causing this.

Thanks in advance,
EkilErif
OneWorld XE with SP20_E1
Citrix Metaframe XPe with FR2
Windows 2000 Server with SP2

Did anything change on the DS? We had a similar issue where our DS INI was inadvertently changed to show PY7333 as the default environment. Since PY isn't on the Citrix servers, the Citrix clients got the message "Couldn't Load PDnnn" environment.

Could not load Environment - DEMO810

Hi
I am new to JDE. I am installed JDE DEMO in my system.
But after getting it installed when I tried to log in, its giving me error "Could not load environment - DEMO810".
Can anyone help me out why I am getting this error?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 170091-peoplesoft error.jpg
    170091-peoplesoft error.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 86
Re: Could not load Environment - DEMO810

It would appear that you did not type in DEMO for the password as well.

Back