Have you seen a GTN error on a payroll?

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Hello,

We have a condition on our p/r side that I was wondering if anyone else has seen. We have an employee setup the following way:
Hourly,
4 DBAs pre-tax - arreared
1 401K plan
5 DBAs after-tax - 4 arreared

When this employee is given only 6 hours on the time-card, she genereates a gross-to-net condition on the payroll run. JDE dialed-in and debugged on the server, since we cannot duplicate locally. We saw the error, it is a loop in the B0700016 function that is processing the deductions on the net side one too many times. I cannot believe we are the only one generating this condition.
We are up-to-date on the APAR, and client-access. This only happens on the payroll run for about 16 employees at one plant. This only started after we upgraded to v5r2 and deleted SQLPKGs.

any takers?
Thanks.

Jeremey,

I haven't seen this one, but I will be on the lookout for it. Thanks for the info. Was JDE able to fix the BF?

Thanks.

Ken,

Good morning, they did a temp work around for us by modifying the BF. They can't seem to pin the blame on DB or IBM, so they are making the temp work around permament. To that end, they input SAR 6947924. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

Have a good one.

Back