E9.2 Missing Backup option on Payroll time card backup control

JessicaDavis

JessicaDavis

User needs access to the Back Up option under the Form exit located on P55116BH (Payroll Time Card Backup Control). There are only two w/ that option in the whole organization, as CNC I don't even have this option under form exit - I don't have a green check box like they do either.

I checked the F00950 – Everyone is a Y for application and action security to P55116BH in Payroll. I could not find any sort of exit security tied to this program. There is no security assigned to users. The user that needs this access has the same roles/setup as one of the users that already has the access.

So what mystery security area am I missing?

User needs access to the Back Up option under the Form exit located on P55116BH (Payroll Time Card Backup Control). There are only two w/ that option in the whole organization, as CNC I don't even have this option under form exit - I don't have a green check box like they do either.

I checked the F00950 – Everyone is a Y for application and action security to P55116BH in Payroll. I could not find any sort of exit security tied to this program. There is no security assigned to users. The user that needs this access has the same roles/setup as one of the users that already has the access.

So what mystery security area am I missing?
Jessica,
Did you check any security against the form(s) (W55116BHA, etc). I apologize in advance if that's too obvious, but it has burned us in the past. We search on P55XXX and it ends up being W55XXX security.

Also, it looks like a custom application. Is it possible there is some custom code overriding or adding to the ability to use that option? We have had such situations where the base security wasn't enough so a custom app used a UDC in addition to regular security.

Back