P9654A lost

mcb

Hi List,

I deployed a package on the server, and I received the error " Error 107 Path Code not defined for Enterprise Server", I knew this problem and I looked for the Enterprise definition into P9654A, but I haven't any machine definition....!!!!
Do you know how can I solve the issue??, I tried to add a new servers plan, but when I run to P99654A nothing appears....
Any idea??.
Thank you very much in advance.

Just add the Machine record for the Enterprise Server directly into the P9654A and skip the plan. You don't really need to make a plan anyway.

..have a look at the users preference you are using. If you login with an account having any language settings on it, you are not able to see any entries in this app. What will you see when you open the table (F9650 to F9654)???

Our logins do not have any language settings at all.

When we go into the P9654A, we do not even see our location; hence, the system will not accept any machines. When you look at the F9650-F9654 records, you can see that they are populated. It is as if something has gotten tweaked, and we can not see any machines, locations, nothing.

[ QUOTE ]

When we go into the P9654A, we do not even see our location; hence, the system will not accept any machines. When you look at the F9650-F9654 records, you can see that they are populated. It is as if something has gotten tweaked, and we can not see any machines, locations, nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you checked the OCM mappings for these tables?

OCM Mappings are good (would not be able to log in otherwise)...

will try the SQL package deletion route...

Re: P9654A lost - Please try this

Pull up the F9654 table in UTB. Please verify that the DLLOCCDE and the DLPARLOC entries are BLANK. If not, make a backup of the table (copy it to an alternate datasource will be fine), and then blank out the DLLOCCDE and DLPARLOC entries using SQL.

Let me know if this worked.

Re: P9654A lost - Please try this

Those fields were blank, so I took another tack...

I tracked down the date of the last successful deployment, and pulled our backup tapes for that day. I restored our SY810 library from that day as zSY810. I then created an OCM mapping for the F965x files for my profile. When I logged in, I found that the P9654A was populated again (also, I could deploy packages, which was also an issue). I then backed up the current F965x files in the SY810 library, and restored the F965x files to the SY810 library. That resolved both of my issues.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Back