Issue with DD on JAs server

jaisejames

Well Known Member
Gents:

I am having a very weird situation at one of my cleint. They are on SP19.1 SQL /NT environment . Have JAS server installed with Webspere 3.5
Every thign has been workign fine over last one year or so. Now one of the App consultant decided to change one of the DD default value. It works fine on the Fat client. It work fine on the J environment tooo.

I have doen R92tam and alll... generated the dd object... All Ddd object.. generated the tables and view... But the default value is not coming on HTML front end.... I have had this call with JD edwards for last one month and they dont have the clue.... I am very surprised at this Does any one have any clue whats goign wrong

1) I have done R92tam
2) Have bounced service..
3) I have gone an deleted the item from Serialesd database. and regenrated and verified the result.

Does nay one have any othe ridea on this.....

Thanks in advance

Regards
Jaise

Hi,
I supposed yuo replaced the DDDICT (xdb and ddb) as well the DDTEXT files on you r B7\pathcode\spec with the files that are created on you r B7 folder after running the R92tam.

Remember you also have to run the R98crtgl so that the global tables get refresh and then after these twoo steps generate the DD on the gen.bat accesing onto J....(pd7333).
I hope it woul be of any help.

Enka de Colombia S.A.
Juan Botero
CNC
XE Sp20, W2k Websphere 3.5
Tel: 574-4055472

You know, your consultant has probably created a text override.

This is what I would suggest - although I think the safest way to get this deployed is plan a full package and a full reserialization - (it always works when you recompile everything !!!)

On the JAS Generator machine - ensure that the application change has occurred by logging into the OneWorld environment, and running the app where you expect the change to be. If this is not so, try "checking out" the object.

Regen the object. Bounce websphere services, check.

If the above doesn't work - then plan on a full regen.

Hi Jon,

Actually I ahve already tried all the thing and was actually building a fresh full package . SO let see if a full package actually solves the problem. .

Back