Coexistence question

Robert Robinson

Robert Robinson

Reputable Poster
In coexistence, the two data dictionary files in common between World and One World are the F9200 and the F9202. Are these files to be identical files in separate libraries for World and OneWorld, or are they to be the same file in a single library? I believe it is the former (separate libraries), because programs like the P99800 perform a comparison, but I just want to be sure.

We have ours set up as one file in a single library. You will also have to do the same thing with your UDC tables (F0005). Watch out with this one! If you "pulled out" any codes from WORLD, it is possible that the One World UDC will put them back in. We had this happen and it caused all kinds of heahaches in our WORLD applications. All of these files should be in your "common" library. I think one of the used to be in DTA, but don't remember which.

I thought the DD had to be separated between two libraries; one for OW and one for World. Could you please tell me what you did to join these together? Are there any special procedures you have to follow to make sure this functions properly?

Thanx
doug

Back