Year End ESU for ERP8

bwilkinson

bwilkinson

Well Known Member
Does anybody know what the ESU number is for the year end update for ERP 8.

Thanks
confused.gif

I was just in looking at Xe yesterday. Here are ERP 8.0s:

1099 JE9351 ESU_JE9351_11/15/05 CLIENT ERP 8.0

W2/T4 JE9406 ESU_JE9406_12/20/05 CLIENT ERP 8.0
Requires Baseline JE5860

W2 using ADP JE9389 ESU_JE9389_12/13/05 CLIENT ERP 8.0

Re: Year End ESU for XE, ERP 8.0, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11 and 8.11 SP1

Ray, thanks for posting this.

I see the year end ESU I applied for Xe has been superceeded and now I have to do the whole thing over again. Any idea when these were superceeded?

Edit: looking at SAR 7805240 (T-4 Form Changes 2005, a huge one for me), I see that it has a date complete of 12-27...by this point we had done our year end rollover with the old year end ESU. While I don't think any of the new SARs affect the year end rollover, I'm still annoyed at this late supercession.

RE: Year End ESU for XE, ERP 8.0, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11 and 8.11 SP1

It looks like 12-20-05. We just put the second one down. But it didn't fix
the problems we were having.

Joy Fernandez, System Administrator

Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.

P.O. Box 1

Johnson City, Texas 78636-0001

830-868-5035

Re: RE: Year End ESU for XE, ERP 8.0, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11 and 8.11 SP1

could you expand on the problems you're having?

We're problem free, but we're also Canadian Payroll.

RayJustus - you pointed to JE9297. We applied that one here and testing was going well, until MMREF. As far as I can tell R8907865, although stated to be in the ESU, it is not. The SSA accuwage software is pointing at every detail line with the same three errors -= the three new fields ssa implemented for 2005.

Did anyone else get this? Did JE9406 go well for people who took it? Our year-end is well in progress already, so what to do now?

Can anyone help (we are uniquely at sp23_L2 since mid December)
crazy.gif

Look at my message dated 01/06/06. According to the information given to me, the replacement ESU's did not include any fixes for the year-end rollover processes. As long as you didn't go beyond the rollover processes, you should not have any problems, assuming, of course, that you install the replacement ESU before proceeding further.

Thanks Ray. We have the new ESU and it is building now. I notice it also fixes other things we will need soon.

By the way, did you go to sp 23 as well? We had major problems with sp23_L1, so they made sp23_L2 for us.

Fun with year-end. I will update this thread with our post ESU9406 news.

We are still having the MMREF fixed length file create problem that we had. We did a FULL package, which meant I clicked Yes to remove the pathcode. The package was taken, and I still see my custom code.

This means the MMREF file fails on the new fields from SSA when accuwage 2005 testing is run.

Isn't anyone else having this? Especially anyone at 8.0? Joy, you said you are still having issues, is one of them Federal MMREF build?

We were scheduled to do it in early December when messages regarding problems started appearing on this list. Fortunately, we were able to determine through Oracle support that SP23 was not really a prerequisite.

Back