Where are B4500460 BSFN used?

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi JDEList,

Where are B4500460 BSFN used?

Our old (and maybe not full) Cross Reference on XE does not contain any entry for BSFN B4500460.

Maybe some of you have more fresh Cross Reference.

I am mainly interested for XE, but you can send Cross Ref info from other release and I will check it on XE.

Every help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in adcance,

Zoltán

FYI,

I had rebuilt our Cross Reference for B4500460 BSFN, but I still not get any entry for it
frown.gif

Regards,

Zoltán

Hey Zoltan,

If you don't get any references for that bsfn, it must mean it is not explicitly called from any ER. I believe the x-ref build will detect those. It must only be used (if at all) within other business functions. These will not be detected in the x-ref build if the other bsfn's calling your B4500460 do not have entries in the 'Functions' form-exit on the Business Function design application. These entries must be manually entered and I doubt it is a very frequent practice, even for base psft functions. It appears to be the case.

Your only other option would be to search the following folders for the text: "B4500460"

\Bxxx\env\include\ (should pick up most, if not all)
\Bxxx\env\source\ (just to check if the .c code does the #include)

Good luck.

Hi Zoltan!

One of the bad things about the cross-ref... it doesn't catch when a function is exclusively called by other C-Functions.

Do a text search over your Source folder. I found:
B3201460.c

And, that was apparently it.

(db)

Hi Jeremy & Daniel,

Thank both of you for your replies.

I know, that Cross Ref build won't find VSFN calls called from C BSFN, but I can explore them with text search on the source/include folders.

I hoped, I will find a reference for this BSFN in an APPL/UBE or at least in a NER BSFN. I wanted to figure out, how to call this BSFN and a large C BSFN is not the best place to do it.

On the other hand, I haven't B3201460 BSFN on this XE installation
frown.gif

Further I searched the include and source folders and my hits are for 4500460:
- B4500460.h
- Setup.inf
- B4500460.c
- Setup.inf
frown.gif

Thanks again anyway.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back