E9.2 ORCH - JAS Session Invalid Error

Soumen

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Dear List,

We are seeing a very weird issue with one of our Orchestration where the user gets an error while trying to invoke the orchestration. The message in the AIS logs is "JAS Session Invalid, FSR Failed in Orchestration". The orhectsration is called from P42232 using the X00TAX BSFN. We have customized X00TAX to call B98ORCH to make a TR call to get the tax rate and tax amount from TR.

The issue happens randomly and once the user logs out and logs back in - it is OK.

I have removed all load balancing on B98ORCH calls and also verified the time out settings as per Oracle recommendation. They look all ok but not sure why we are still seeing this.

Here is the exact error:

17748/1664 WRK:<user_id>_09E10098_P42232 Tue May 17 10:39:55.387000 b98orch.c171
orchMgr->performRequest failed. Error Info:
OrchMan: HTTP 500 Response: SERVER ERROR Detail:
{"message":"ServiceRequest EW_DREQ_55_F5500036_GetTRData: Message: JAS Session Invalid, FSR Failed in Orchestration","exception":"Exception","timeStamp":"2022-05-17T10:39:55.392-0700","userDefinedErrorText

We are on 9.2.5.3 tools with WebLogic 12.2.2.4.

Anyone has seen such a scenario before or any tips will be highly apprecviated.

Thanks,
Soumen

I am encounterimg this issue right now as well. I have a UBE that calls the same orch once at the start and once when finished. The first execution works fine but the second fails with the Invalid JAS Session error. There is a document that outlines a similar problem but is supposed to be fixed in the TR we are using which is 9.2.5.4. any insights you might run across would be appreciated.

How are you authenticating with this BSFN? I had a similar issue with Orchestrator 6.1 that had I had to switch the user that called the B98ORCH on the fly (their auditors needed to see who was running what), and I had to appeal to an "external" call to the AIS - but the tricky thing is that I used the connector to call "externally" my own Orchestration. This way, you're moving away from the E1 Authentication process internally, and you'll avoid the error.

Back