What's changing AVCH field in F4301/F4311?

Bobcat

What\'s changing AVCH field in F4301/F4311?

This question is a bit involved, but here goes:

Running OneWorld XE on AS400, Windows deployment servers.

Address book entry was created for a supplier with the intention to set it up with Evaluated Receipts turned on.

The order-from AB entry was created with the AVCH set to 'Y', and a special payee AB number on the Related Address tab. This is to set up a separate pay-to supplier entry.

A requisition was created for the order-from supplier and the AVCH value populated correctly in header and detail files with 'Y'.

The req was released to PO (P43060) and the AVCH value was still correct in header and detail.

PO Print (R43500) executed at 10 pm, advancing the order status, and showing in the PO Ledger that the AVCH value was still 'Y'.

The next morning at 8 am, the AVCH value for this order was 'N'.

There were no entries in the PO Ledger indicating program activity following the PO Print entry. The F4311 records that got updated showed ER43500 as PID with last date and time updated corresponding to the PO Print program. So, whatever is changing this value is not 'showing iself' in the PO Ledger or on the updated record.

We tried replicating the AB setups in the prototype environment and ceating a PO. I ran R4300, R43800, and R43990 in prototype to see if any of them changed this field. We run all three of these nightly in production. The AVCH field was unchanged in F4301 and F4311 after each.

Other information: We have at least two existing suppliers where the same Evaluated Receipts setup (different order-from and pay-to) has worked flawlessly for years, so I figure the issue is probably setup for this supplier only.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR????

AHHH ... NEVER MIND! I found it!

Turns out one of my predecessors no longer with the company left behind a nightly CL program that does just this.

But it was only for selected doc types, so that's why some suppliers appeared to work while one of them did not.

Back