E9.2 How make that a field in F4201 can travel between F4301 and F4801 and this data can't be change

elsabueso

I need put a data in the some field in the F4201, so i need that the data can travel between F4301 and F4801 but this information can't be change for the user

Hi

I think we would need more information. Like is this a UBE or an APPL or what is the process?
Also what fields? :)

Hi

I think we would need more information. Like is this a UBE or an APPL or what is the process?
Also what fields? :)
Hi
Thanks for answering, is an APPL the process is when i put the sales order by the P4210 and the idea is to create a project number the ask is which field I could use for this info? and this number the user can't be change for the all process and i need that this project number can travel for the table F4301 (P4310 Order Purchases ) and F4801 Shop floor workbench, so we have to create some developer for this i think so, i want to know what field I can use for to do this, I hope that I can explain very well..!

Hello

You can use user reserved fields in F4201 (like URAB - User Reserved Number or URAT - User Reserved Amount to store the number and if its string you can use URRF - User reserved reference).

Thanks

Hello

You can use user reserved fields in F4201 (like URAB - User Reserved Number or URAT - User Reserved Amount to store the number and if its string you can use URRF - User reserved reference).

Thanks
Hi Thanks for answer, that is a good solutions thanks all lot

Last edited:
I have other questions How I can fill theses fields URAB, URAT and URRF from P4210? or only way is from bacth Input or using any developing?

I have other questions How I can fill theses fields URAB, URAT and URRF from P4210? or only way is from bacth Input or using any developing?
Depending on your release you maybe able yo use form extension UDOs to show them for input

Okey I undertand I'm working with 9.2
Great!
So if the URAT URAB etc fields are in the BSVW your form is using then you can add them usign a form extension and you can also rename the columns you add to something better than User Reserved Number.
If they are not, then you need 2 OMW projects.
1) An old one to change the P4210 BSVW to add User Res fields
2) A new UDO web OMW project to add the P4210 form extension

Good luck

Great!
So if the URAT URAB etc fields are in the BSVW your form is using then you can add them usign a form extension and you can also rename the columns you add to something better than User Reserved Number.
If they are not, then you need 2 OMW projects.
1) An old one to change the P4210 BSVW to add User Res fields
2) A new UDO web OMW project to add the P4210 form extension

Good luck
Hi Great thanks for you time and the explanation

Back