using B4504610 to get Unit Price for each ASN (Adj Schedule) and AST (Adj Type) combination

bsush

using B4504610 to get Unit Price for each ASN (Adj Schedule) and AST (Adj Type) combination

Hi List

I am trying to search for a BSFN which will output the Unit Price for each ASN (Adj Schedule) and AST (Adj Type) combination for advanced pricing calculation. I had a look at P4074 (Check Price) and found that W4074D from is using a set of BSFNs B4504610 to display the UPRC for each ASN & AST combination in the grid. These BSFNs are being used in the "Get Custom Grid Row" event.

I tried to use the same set of BSFNs in a test app. but BSFN F40UI74DAOFetchExternal is going into error. Please see attached ER code from the test app.

Please provide guidance for resolving above issue.

I am using E900.

Attachments

• 181256-P55PRADJ.txt
    5 KB · Views: 105
Re: using B4504610 to get Unit Price for each ASN (Adj Schedule) and AST (Adj Type) combination

If memory serves; F40UI74 is the work table for adjustments generated by the Price server. The check-price program calls Edit Line (B420311) to invoke Advanced Pricing and thereby fill the work table/cache. The programs you're talking about don't 'get/calc' prices. They retrieve records from the table/cache after pricing has been completed.

The work table is deprecated in favor of just the cache. Of course, this depends on your release.

Re: using B4504610 to get Unit Price for each ASN (Adj Schedule) and AST (Adj Type) combination

hi,

you have to do the F4211 Edit Line in conjunction with those functions.

Reproduce a search transaction with P4074 then examinate the log and call the same functions, the ones related to F40UI74 and the ones related to F4211 Edit Line.
The order is cancelled at the end of the search so no actual order is created in the system.
Also in P4074 there is some argument passed to F4211 Edit Line that prevents quantity from being reserved.

Dear All

I have managed to use F4211 Begin Doc & F4211 Edit Line to fill the F40UI74 table. However the Unit Price values don't change if I change the dates in F4211 Begin Doc & F4211 Edit Line BSFNs. In P4074 (Check Price) if the FC Price Effective date is changed, the Unit Price values in the grid are changed accordingly (please attached zip file). I am unable to reproduce this in my test app code.

I have taken the jdedebug.log of P4074. Any help / hints regading the Unit Price calculation using the Price Effective dates would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. I am using E1 900.

Attachments

• 181284-P4074 Before and After Values.zip
    353 KB · Views: 83

Hello,

you have to pass to the parameter jdEffectiveDate in the F4211EditLine. it is at about the middle in the parameters. THis is the one I pass the date to.

Good luck,

Olivier

Back