Unable to view reports in W reports

vivek_kaushal

Well Known Member
We have created the W environment. We are able to submit the UBE's to the server. However whenever we are going to Submitted Job icons then we are not able to see the jobs. However we are able to see the same the jobs from Standard Py environment ( Even those submitted from the W environment). On investigation I found that I case of the Standard environment it inquire the table SVM7333.F986110 and in case of W environment, it fetch it from SYS7333.F986110.
I understand that this is some OCM Mapping problem. But I am not able to understad that when we are submitted the jobs from both environment, the entry is created in the SVM table. However for inquiry it is trying to use SVM for Standard and SYS for W environment. Have anybody seen this problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Vivek
XE, SP15.1 Oracle 8.1.6.3.0
NT 4, WTS, Thin and Fat clients

Review document #OTI-99-0071. Check out the section on BSFN mappings.

This is most likely a mapping issue. Please verify that B9861101 is mapped Local for your W environment.

-Matthew Scott
Sr. CNC Analyst
Archon Group, LLP.
XE, SP 17.1, AS/400, Logic Servers, JAS Servers, Oracle Central Objects.

I mapped this business function B9861101 locally in the system mapping. Stopped/Restarted the services and I am having the same problem. Do I need to do the same thing in the server mapps also ?

Thanks
Vivek

Sorry for the confusion. I mapped BSFN F986110B as per JDEdwards Support and Now I am trying to Map BSFN F9861101 locally and I am getting the message that this is an OCM mapping Business functions. Other Business functions are dependant upon it. So do I need to map only the business function F9861101 only or there are some other business ( dependant ) that need to mapped also.
Also I went though the document OTI-99-0071. We have mapped BSFN based on value of SIBFLOCN column in the table F9860 table for W environment. if the value is 1 then we have mapped it locally otherwise all the BSFN are mapped to run on the server. However there are some business functions that has value of 2( means, it can be run on server/client). Where should I map these business functions ?

Thanks
Vivek Mohan

I mapped Business B9861101 locally and now my problem has gone. Thanks everybody for the help.

Vivek Mohan

Back