E9.2 UDC Audit Tool

richchipper

Well Known Member
I think I know the answer, but does JDE have any type of audit tool to highlight where a field has a value that is not an option in the UDC table. We've been plagued with an Item Branch copy tool that didn't have validation. Additionally, we've changed several of our UDC tables to different values. For instance, we now require users to enter a Sales Category code. So, I want to find those items with a blank in the field. That one is easy, but there are several others. I'm trying to find a way to audit and see where we have "red" errors without having to go through each field manually.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, @richchipper. I wish I had a quick easy answer for you but it sounds like your best bet is to either hone your SQL skills or visit your friendly neighborhood SQL Guru and start working through the fields/tables.

Good luck!

Also, if you end up doing something like that, it could be the beginning of a cool little app. 😊

Hey, @richchipper. I wish I had a quick easy answer for you but it sounds like your best bet is to either hone your SQL skills or visit your friendly neighborhood SQL Guru and start working through the fields/tables.

Good luck!

Also, if you end up doing something like that, it could be the beginning of a cool little app. 😊
And of course, there is one already: our UDC Integrity Inspector ;-)

Richchipper,

Fortunately, when I was working I never had to do a UDC audit. As StewartSchatz said:

either hone your SQL skills or visit your friendly neighborhood SQL Guru and start working through the fields/tables.

The easiest is to get a canned solutionn such as Alex_Pastuhov is offering.

Graig Welton may have something, but I don't remeber him having a UDC Audit tool.

Back