E9.2 UBE events execution sequence in JDE

Omkarmalav

If anyone knows about UBE events execution sequence in JDE. Please Provide..

I don't think I understand the question.

The sequence in general is the UBE kernel submits the job with a status of W. The job goes active and changes the status to P. The Job finishes and updates the status to 'D' or 'E'. Is that what you are looking for?

Do you mean things like Initialise Section and Do section and then level breaks etc

I know this is a very strange recommendation and absolutely no one looks here - but ... there is an excellent explanation of the order events and sections are executed for UBEs in ... wait for it ... The Manual !!!

I know this is a very strange recommendation and absolutely no one looks here - but ... there is an excellent explanation of the order events and sections are executed for UBEs in ... wait for it ... The Manual !!!
Plz share the Manual...

Yes. Do you have anything For Reference??
Not really

If you really want to learn that just setup output text values in each section and run your UBE. Or debug a UBe with a line of code in every event
the sequence each event runs within each section is usually in the list they are ordered in the drop down

Plz share the Manual...

Omkarmalav,

In line with the quote in my signature ("Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."), it is my personal policy not to provide documentation that is readily available, though effort may need to be provided to find it. This combined with the fact that manual content can change with the version of JDE - which you have not provided - means that I will not be able share that which you can find and access yourself.

However I will provide you the direction in which to go. Start with this link to Oracle Documents:

https://docs.oracle.com/en/applications/jd-edwards/development-tools/index.html

The manual to which I referred in my original reply is the Report Design Aid Guide.

Back