Tracking of Receipt and Reversal Document Number (F43121-F0911)

ppljde

When reversing a receipt, the match type 1 record in the F43121 is updated to a match type 4 and the document number (DOC) is replaced with a new document number. But the F0911 records for the original doc number remain and it creates new F0911 records with the new doc number, For internal audit and reporting purposes, how can I tie back the original F0911 records which has the first doc number (before reversal ) to the F43121 or any other file to see the TORG (originator of transaction)?

H.

Hi There! You can always tie F0911 to F4111 by batch number/document type/doc number etc. provided these are stock purhase orders. For non-stock, i guess you can't do this without some added logic through purchase order info (DCTO, DOCO, LNID, NLIN) in F43121

Hope this helps
/Aarto

My wifes shop in Denmark - Import from Asia :)

Aarto,

Thanks for your response, this is for non-stock and the issue is that the F43121 record gets replaced with the 4 type and gets assigned a new OV doc number when reversed, hence there is no way to see the original entry before reversal, where in the F0911 there is a record for both.

H,

Back