Thread Display Screwed Up

peterbruce

peterbruce

Legendary Poster
3 of the last 4 posts by K Lakshmi appear to have caused the display of the thread to screw up (see attached). Does this happen to anyone else? Can this be fixed and may be prevented.

Attachments

• 146376-Thread Display.doc
    496 KB · Views: 123
Hi Peter,
I remember, I see this yesterday (I live in UTC+2 time zone).
I will check it again today.
Regards,
Zoltán

Hi Peter,

I checked it again.
The scenario is still the same.

Regards,

Zoltán

Zoltán,

It appears that a couple of posts from another user (purab) are causing the same or similar problems. They are both in the same thread:
Thread 146405 - Territory files.

Eric and the Administrators,

(That could be a good name for a band.) Is it possible to tidy these posts/threads up. They are a little difficult to follow the way they are now.

urggg, pretty Ugly !

smirk.gif

Let's us look into it and "The Band" will get back !

"The Band",

Is there a fix possible for this? The problem seems to be slowly expanding. It appears to be occuring with posts made by email, probably from a particular email client or engine or configuration used by the poster. If this is the case it would not be possible to fix at the source, but can the JDEList be adjusted to display these posts in a better way?

I had noticed one post that seemed to have the problem but was displayed in a better way. I can't remember which post. Has this been fixed, but only for new posts?

It's the luck of the draw. Sometimes relatively readable then at other times they blow the everything out of proportion. We have deleted many more than you see.

Eric (and "The Band"),

Thanks for your reply and effort. I would guess that a lot of what you do is not obvious to those who use JDEList. It is appreciated none the less.

Back