Status Invalid for this Order Type Error

NareshSalla123

I am encountering the error "Status Invalid for this Order Type" in the work center when i run EDI recieving Advice Edit/Create-Purchasing report(R47071A).

For one item the report is displaying the message as "see work centre for detailed error message". When I looked into the work centre the job is showing the below error and warning messages

Subject : Error: Status Invalid for this Order Type
Cause . . . . . This status is not set up in the Status Flow file or this status is not set up as an available next status for this order type.
Resolution. . . Check the Order Activity Rules in System Setup.

Subject : Warning: Date Is In Future Fiscal Year
CAUSE . . . . Date is at least one fiscal year in the future from your current fiscal year (WACO).
RESOLUTION . . This is a Warning. Either change the date or press Enter or the appropriate function key to accept.

Subject : Warning: Date Is in a Future Month (PACO
CAUSE . . . . The date being edited is not in the current month or the next month, but in a future month.
RESOLUTION. . This is a Warning. Either change the date or press Enter or the appropriate function key to accept it.

Is anyone has idea about this problem and help me to solve it. Looks like it is related to setup problem, unable to correrctly pinpoint to the problem.

Thanks
Naresh
Release: ERP 8.0 SP23, SQL 2005

Please check with Order activity rules for your order type and line type,whether the status is defined or not!

Also check the processing option values of P4312 version you are calling from R47071A.

Invalid line type error, therefore i cant cancel the order, what do you suggest

Back