Splitting PY/DV environments from PD

bakraal

We have installed a new AS400 LPAR so that we can remove our PY/DV environments from PD. We copied all the libraries over to the new server including those that are normally shared (DD, SY, SVM). The only library that we want to remain shared is the OL. This has gone very well and we moved PY over to the new server. The only issue is that now we are getting "ODB0000011 - Setup warning. OneWorld Datasource:server (System - 812:C107FACF) does not match ODBC:server (System - 812:S107FACF)" in the JDE.log when logging into PY. This is a good indicator that we do not have the security tables properly split off. From what I have read I need to isolate the SY812 environment in the OCMs so that all security tables are pointing to the new location for the PY environment. Currently I have the following data sources set up:

Server 1 - SVM812
Server 2 - SVM812
System - 812
System - 812 - 2

Under Server 1 the System - 812 points to the server 1 SY812 library. Under the Server 2 the System -812 points to the SY812 library on that server. I believe that is the current problem. I plan to change the Server 2 mappings so that they all point to the new "System - 812 - 2" datasource. Here is my problem. When I copy the existing mappings and point them to the new data source the old mapping stays active and all the copied ones go under the "System - 812 - 2" and are active as well. Is the solution just to make the ones that I copied from inactive so that the ones listed under the new datasource will take over? I am used to one mapping when made active causing the other mapping to become inactive but that is not the case with this one so it is throwing me off a little.

Back