SOE Detail lines not visible for closed orders

murph248

I just started a new job and their JDE environment is a little different than what I’m used to. Here, when I go to the P4210 and search for an order that is closed the grid populates as it should. However, when I click into the order there is no detail. I’m not use to this setup and would like to see the detail records when I click into the grid. The records are in the F4211 or F42119 but I can’t access the detail from the SOE screen. I’m sure this has to be a processing option. Can someone please tell me how I can change this?

Hi murph,

Not sure of your release, but on current releases there is an option on the Display Tab - 5. Hide Closed Detail Lines.

Note: Sales Order lines in the F42119 will never be displayed (regardless of their status).

Regards,

I think your previous company did not purge the records from F4211 to F42119 when sales update. Please check, thanks.

Thanks! I think it's because they automatically purge all closed orders to the F42119. The last place I was at we always had two years of history in the F4211.

You are correct Nancy. We always kept two years of history in the F4211. That answers this questions. Thanks all.

Back