Site Slow?

Larry_Jones

Larry_Jones

Legendary Poster
Is it just me or has performance (Response time) taken a real dive on the JDEList forums?

Hi Larry,

You are right as usual
wink.gif

I also experienced long response time in the last few days on the other side of the ocean.

Regards,

Zoltán

I've been connecting from Massachusetts this week and it seems OK to me. I did notice a little degradation last week.

I found it a little slow getting into JDELIST a few times in the last couple of months, but mostly the speed seems fine. I never know whether it's our connection or not as it sometimes grinds to a halt. Certainly no problems this morning - all looking good
grin.gif

I've not really noticed the search function being that slow. I suggest you need to clean out your internet connection with some cotton buds - all the spam is obviously clogging it up !

What I have noticed, however (as always, dragging the off-subject topic even further off-subject) is the number of times that Peoplesoft Connections is now leading me to Oracle URL's - I noticed that most of the 8.12 documentation is now on the Oracle side of the fence. Are we FINALLY going to ditch the crappy Peoplesoft Connection website ? Its still the slowest POS I've ever seen.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or has performance (Response time) taken a real dive on the JDEList forums?

[/ QUOTE ]

Deja Vu... it takes more than 5 min to upload the page

We recently added memory to the server. Performance has improved. We are considering upgrading the server this year. Things are zooming right now with 26 people online.

Back