shipment does not get routed during SO

amit1234

Hi List,

I am facing issues with transportation on B7333 SP22.I have created all set ups as per manual.However shipment does not get routed during SO entry.It seems there are issues with setups. Can somebody help me out.I have attached file for all set ups created.thanks
Amit1234

Attachments

• 116158-Transportation (2).doc
    306.7 KB · Views: 149
Amit,
I am not able to open your file might be due to secure network. but you can create a Sales order manually and go to Shipment Confirm screen and take a routing option row exit.
This screen will show you if there was any qualified route present in system. there has to be atleast one to confirm shipment. There are lot many setups involved check that validity dates are todate for all the rates if you have defined any.

hope this helps.

Thanks,

Hi Amit,
I can not download the attached file.
You can check the following setting for transportation module:

1. Active the transportation module(P99410)
2. Document Type(UDC 49/SD)
3. Carrier setup
4. Rate setup
5. Rate schedule setup
6. Route Entry setup
7. Customer Master setup(Freight Handling Code, Carrier etc)
8. Transportation constant setup(If no special requirement, should set to use single order consolidate, and also check the default UOM setting in the constant)

Hope this will help

Best regards

Davy

Hi!
Couldn't download the attachment either..
Check the route entries. You must allow "auto-routing" i.e set a "1" in the "route selection" column

couldn't either open your document but if systems doesn't show any routing entries that's because youre set up for routing entries isn't complete.
The minimal set up for routing entry could be :
- origin,
- B/P,
- carrier,
- mode of transport,
- Freight schedule²,
- Destination (which could be either a zip code OR a country OR a ship to [destination] OR a ZONE code OR a ROUTE code)
--> Be carefull, you have to check the routing hierarchy (exit row from the routing set up screen) in order that the 'destination' set up you choose can be selected.

Chery on the cake you MUST have the preference 32 (Freight) set up with ALL/ALL and the field 'route selection type' populated with your choice.

² All rates must work in any case

Tell us if it helped

Fred

Amit,
Can u send me the document to my personal email. I have downloaded that document but it's not opening in the word document. [email protected]

Regards
Deshpande

Back