Service Billing

Alex Blasenheim

Well Known Member
I am looking for updated CRP scripts for OW Service Billing. All I can find on the KG is old old old scripts from A5.2! Can anyone help?

Hi Joel
Thanks for reply.Can you give some exmaple of source data, my client is manpower service provider and it raises bills to its client on the basis of services time.so in my case will HR & Payroll will be my source data for service billing module of JDE.Also my client is not using HR module of JDE.I will be thankful to you if you could give some comments on this.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Asok
joelsandberg <[email protected]> wrote:joelsandberg replied to your post at the site: .
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=49009

The trick with service billing is to get a source transaction into the general ledger to generate a billing. Sometimes, as with some billings that are not driven by an incurred cost, this can require some thought in for service billing to pick up the detail line.Be prepared to put some report writing time into invoice printing. If you have multiple invoice formats, seriously consider purchasing a reporting tool such as Optio for invoice creation.Otherwise, the service billing module works great for generating cost-plus billings. Its also very useful for doing any other type of complicated financial allocation that you find difficult using the standard journal allocation tools.If your setup includes progress payments or other billing scenarios based on contract terms, you may also want to consider contract billing, as this greatly simplifies generating pay items for which there is not a corresponding incurred cost.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

ashok

Your source transactions will come from stand alone time entry.

What modules will your client be implementing? Work Orders?

Back