Runube Error

ronnet

I am trying to use Runube I am running it as
runube JDE JDE PD7333 R014021 XJDE0001 QB7333 Batch Print Save
But I am getting the error
Process <runube> could not be registered

Any advice will be appreciated.

Following Larry's line of thinking...what account are you starting the OneWorld services with? It seems to me that I saw something long ago on the KG about starting services with "This Account" versus "local system account".

- Scott

Ronnet,

try using the same account the OneWorld services are running under.

I could not get RUNUBE to work either when I used JDE/JDE. We created a "user" signon that only has access to the applications that will be run via the RUNUBE command. It belongs to a group and has been set up in security workbench. That seemed to do the trick. Just to let you know about something else we encountered. Our enterprise server is an AS400. RUNUBE would only work every other time. If you add RCLACTGRP ACTGRP(J1ACTGRP) to you CL, it clears the problem right up.

I tried with the same user of the JDE Services and the error, changed to
runube: JDB_InitEnvOvr failed with rcode = 0

Any other advice will be accepted.

I think we are missing each other here. I'm not takling about the security server logon or the JDE logon. Try running the UBE using YOUR One World name and password. If that works, copy YOUR One World signon to something else (like UBEID). Once the new id has been created, make sure you configure -all- of the correct security in One World.

TOM, Larry

I have Tried with as many user as I could, but nothing works I am still getting the error
process <runube> could not be registered.

Any advice will be very appreciated.

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to use Runube I am running it as
<br>runube JDE JDE PD7333 R014021 XJDE0001 QB7333 Batch Print Save
<br>But I am getting the error
<br>Process <runube> could not be registered
<br>
<br>Any advice will be appreciated.
<br>

[/ QUOTE ]

Back